Block A Chip is hiring! We are seeking a team-oriented individual to help and support our Paint Protection Film and Ceramic Coating technicians.
If you or someone you know loves cars, are intensely meticulous, and full of energy, we want you on our team!
Our ideal candidate:
Must be reliable and possess an eye for detail, have great eye-hand coordination, great work ethic, and be able to learn quickly.
Experience: Prior detailing and prepping vehicles preferred but we can train the right candidate . (please check out our social media pages to see what we do and the cars we work on - links at the bottom of this page)
· valid Ohio driver’s license and clean driving record
· comfortable with minor vehicle disassembly/reassembly
· strives for perfection when working
· able to complete tasks well and stay on schedule
· comfortable around high end sports/exotic cars
· works well solo and with team members (interpersonal skills)
· have knowledge of auto-detailing tools and chemicals
· takes necessary safety precautions
· comfortable working with computers and industry apps
· can work at our facility in Mentor Ohio.
Responsibilities will include:
Automotive Cleaning/Detailing, Paint Polishing, Paint Correction, Ceramic Coating Application, Complete vehicle condition inspection upon arrival, and other tasks as assigned by management. This job offers opportunities to advance.
Competitive pay including incentives, full time position, paid vacation, clean and air-conditioned working environment, 20 years of industry experience.
Referrals: If you send us someone that 's qualified and will ultimately gets hired for this position, we will pay you $150.00 cash for the referral! (Person must be employed for at least 60 days, in good standing at the time of payout to qualify.)
Block A Chip is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.